Board of Selectmen

The Board of Selectmen issues: Liquor licenses, Common Victualer licenses, Automobile Dealer licenses, Entertainment and Automatic Amusement Device licenses, 2nd Hand Store licenses, Pawnbroker and Junk Dealer licenses, Special Permits within the Water Resource Protection District (WRPD’s), and Earth Removal permits. The Board of Selectmen is also the Board of Health and serves as the Rent Control Board relative to Mobile Home Parks.

More information about Middleborough's Board of Selectmen can be found at: